Friday, July 07, 2006

Aftermath

I've been back in Sweden for a little more than 3 weeks now, and Mrs is in London. It's surprising how quickly one readapts to known environments. I'm applying for jobs in London, but so far no luck... So I spend my time doing typically swedish summer stuff instead like sailing...

However, my trip to Ghana has left me far from unaffected. Tonight me and my dad prepared a nice fufu dinner. He made fufu from the fufu powder I bought him, and I made an improvised groundnut soup using a recipe from the Internet and my vivid imagination. It actually tasted quite similar to how I remember it tasting when we ate fufu in Ghana. Here's a picture of my food, halfways through the meal.

This picture shows my dad, eating his fufu with his right hand as tradition dictates...

My mum cheated by using a spoon, which she cleverly hid behind her hand in this picture.

Finally, my mum wants to send her gratitude to Autie Joyce who sewed two lovely dresses for her. Mum is wearing one of them in this picture.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Har inte haft tid att kolla under sommaren. Det har varit verkligen kul att följa er resa. Vilket härligt äventyr.

Välkomna tillbaka.
Kram
(din fars kusin) Gunilla

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home