Monday, February 20, 2006

Going to London...

Tomorrow, feb 21th 2006, my journey starts. I'm heading of to London where I'll hang out with Mrs for a while before we both head off to Ghana. I've packed my stuff already and am eager to go. I have to pass time somehow though, so for example I started this blog that is supposed to be continously updated throughout the trip.

I admit this first post to be a bit of a test, which is why I'll post this highly uninteresting picture of my new backpack. Isn't she a beauty? 28 litres of wonderful daytrip goodness! It allows air in between the actual bag and my back aswell in a clever ventilating way, so I won't get too sweaty under the African sun...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trevligt Mats med hälsningar från oss i Falun. Farbror Olle.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home